Our physical therapists are experts in musculoskeletal care who are charged with keeping patients injury free without surgery, medication, or diagnostic imaging. Our therapists take pride in being experts in our field and complete nearly 120 continuing education hours (almost 3 times the required 40 hours!) every two years, allowing them to provide the highest standard of care to our patients.
Redbud Physical Therapy offers the following opportunities:
- Emphasis on Work & Life Balance while “Making a Difference”
- Professional Mentoring in a fun, challenging, rewarding practice
- Focus on Clinical Excellence, AmaZing! Customer Service, and Compassionate Care
- Fully supported Evidence In Motion APTA Credentialed Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Excellent pay and benefits package
Click here for information on current openings. Don’t see anything that fits at the moment? We are always accepting applications from highly-engaged, compassionate, and fun physical therapists – submit yours today! Please email us at [email protected].